Thursday, July 26, 2012

Serfs of the Web - Blog Update

An official blog update. As you can see (literally speaking), the plate tectonics at CCS | Tree & The Seed Blogger have been rattling around like loose change in a junk drawer. Some red hot magma from my to-do-list finally made it to the surface of this blog, e.g. blog title change, new background, added Links, layout tweaking, and now that I've checked this off my list it is my hope that something obsidian-like. Please be shiny and pleasant to the eye balls.

In any case, on to much more important matters. The background is a drawing by my wife--the beautiful and talented Julie L. Martinez--titled "tree and the seed". The image is tiled for the background, so for your benefit I am posting image here. Ain't it a beauty. 


1 comment: